|Traditional Hong Kong Style|
Metro Workspace’s 7th shared office “Always On My Mind” and the expansion “Do You Remember Me” are located at The Rainbow, the new contemporary office building that is just a 2-minute walk from the Long Ping MTR station in Yuen Long.
The building has a variety of restaurants on the ground floor, and other commercial & service industries in the office bloc above. The tall floor-to-ceiling height plus the huge windows enhance the spaciousness and bring in natural light, giving users a perfect environment for productivity.
Yuen Long is one of the most populated districts in HK, and “Always On My Mind” & “Do You Remember Me” are unique in the area. Both workspaces offer access to a 2,000+ sq. ft. rooftop with a panoramic view of Long Ping, which is fitting for hosting events, barbeque, or just taking a break away from work. They help to serve the Yuen Long community and beyond by building a home away from home.
The workspace features a lot of “Traditional Hong Kong” scenes and decorations like dark green doors matching with warm red pendant light, emphasizing the human touch and perseverance of Hong Kong people back in the old days. The space is also highlighted by many paintings hand-drawn by young and professional artists who joined a recent painting competition with Yuen Long memory as the theme. We aim to remember, learn, and revive the HK spirit to create a brighter future for Hong Kong.
Metro Workspace believes that Hong Kong is one of the best places for starting, building, and growing your business; we aim to provide great support to start-up companies, a good entrepreneurial platform, and a flexible workspaces solution for freelancers, remote workers, start-ups, small business owners, entrepreneurs, mid-sized companies, and corporates.
Why shared offices and co-working spaces are suitable for freelancers, remote workers, start-ups, small business owners, entrepreneurs, mid-sized companies and corporates: ……
- Members can share ideas & exchange experiences.
- Chance to build a powerful social network.
- Have spacious event spaces for holding seminars, training, workshops, team buildings, lectures, courses, ceremonies, shootings, weekend markets, festival events, live shows and webinars.
- No need to rent an entire office, save the cost by renting a shared office.
Metro Workspace has 8 serviced offices in different business districts, across Hong Kong, Kowloon, and New Territories, including:
- Co-working office in Central
- Co-working office in Admiralty
- Co-working office in Wan Chai
- Co-working office in Wong Chuk Hang
- Co-working office in Tin Hau
- Co-working office in Kwai Chung
- Co-working office in Yuen Long
What Metro Workspace’s flexible co-working offices provide:
- Hot Desk
- Dedicated Desk
- Private Office
- Virtual Office
- Event Space
- Meeting Room